Hi Ben,

There seemed to be some problem in the binary pack
(1) wsas_stocktrader is not there
(2) there is no contents inside dotnet_stocktrader (check inside
business_service\bin, config_service\bin, order_processor\bin)

Some minor problem in the documentation
(1) NOTICE should have "Copyright 2009, 2010"
(2) ChangeLog normally has the latest release first.. but it is not a
major problem.

There are some problems in the site-documentation. we can fix it
later, but if you are going to re-pack, better to fix it now itself.
(1) Latest release still says M1 (download.html, index.html)
(2) dependencies.html does not specify the dependencies of metro
(3) team-list.html does not include new members (even your name is not
there :) )

Regards,
Shankar

--