From: Kamaljit Bath [mailto:kamaljit.b...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 11:00 AM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: FW: Ready to Graduate?

Forwarding to the Stonehenge Developer mailing list.

Folks,

I think we are at a decision point on Stonehenge's current mission. We have
achieved quite a bit together over the past 2 years and provided valuable
evidence of interoperability based on WS-* specifications across multiple
platforms. We have successfully released our code for 2 milestones and added
important features - all of which provided important learnings for
developers trying to do the same, which have been documented on our Wiki
page.

Moving forward, we need to decide if we should ask for graduation and
understand what needs to be done to achieve that or decide to suspend the
effort for now, archive all the current assets and then pick it up later, if
needed for example to transition this work over for what makes sense for the
new cloud computing environment.

I will like to hear opinions from everyone first and then may be start a
vote to decide the strategy. So please use this thread to state your
thoughts on how we should move forward.

Thanks,
kamal