On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 11:34 AM, Noel J. Bergman <n...@devtech.com> wrote:
> Missing reports: Droids, HISE, Stonehenge
>
>  - Stonehenge appears to have been dead since July, when it made a
> milestone release, and is discussing being archived.  There appears to be
> disappointment over the perceived disappearance of Microsoft and WSO2.

Just for the sake of completeness, it's not really like Microsoft has
disappeared as MS committers have been the ones suggesting the project
folds down and, despite missing the board report deadline, are active
in ensuring a smooth transition to whatever is next for the project.
As discussed on the Stonehenge mailing list, it just seems the the
project - as it has been scoped - has matured to a point where there
is little value to add (also given the technology landscape wrt WS-I).
It should also be noted that other key contributors (Sun and Spring)
appear to have already left the building.

Now that I am relocated in Redmond (and, incidentally, working next
door to Kamaljit Bath who is one of the main MS contributors), I am
willing to help streamlining this transition and support closing down
the project unless someone in the community is interested in keeping
it alive.

--
Gianugo