From: Nick Hauenstein [mailto:ni...@quicklearn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 3:33 PM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Java trader-client

It was removed from the trunk in revision 938245 [1] but still exists in
the branch named m2-with-metro-trader_client [2].

- Nick Hauenstein

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=938245
[2]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/stonehenge/branches/m2-with-metro
-trader_client/stocktrader/metro/trader_client/