Hi All,

I will post the following message to the wiki on Monday for February Board
Report. Let me know if you have any edits or other things to add.

"

Apache Stonehenge

Stonehenge is a set of example applications for Service-Oriented Architecture
that spans languages and platforms and demonstrates best practices and
interoperability

Stonehenge developer community is looking at how to proceed with this project
in the light of transition of WS-I work into OASIS and finalization of various
testing profiles (Basic Profile 1.2, 2.0, and Reliable Secure Profile 1.0).

Gianugo Rebellino has joined the project as a mentor and will help us make some
decisions around transition or continuation of this work.
"

Thanks
kamal