Caravan is finally here and The Belgrade Pavilion is ready to put on a
great show!  Caravan this year begins Friday, 15 June, 2001, and ends
Saturday, 23 June, 2001.

The regular program at The Belgrade Pavilion, featuring dancing and
theater, runs twice nightly, 8-9PM and 10-11PM, every night.  Wednesday,
20 June, 2001, is our traditional "Party Night," so make sure you come
prepared to party in true Serbian style!!!  (The Belgrade Pavilion is
located at 212 Delaware Ave., Toronto, near Ossington & Bloor.)

This year we have a number of excellent Serbian folklore groups, including
Hajduk Veljko, Oplenac and Strazilo!  We also have a musical performance
every night at 7:30PM.  The popular Serbian folk band "Kolo" will be
playing every night.

The highlight of this year's program is a romantic-comedy play called
"Palachinke."  This play was written for the 2001 Caravan Toronto
All-Pavilion theme, "Expect The World," in honour of Toronto's Olympic
bid.

The grand finale of the play is an original song called "Expect The World
(The Dream Is Meant To Be)," composed by Toronto's own rising musical
star, Igor Vrabac.  This song is a tribute to Toronto's Olympic bid that
the Serbian community shares with all fellow Canadians!  The song has
already been played on the radio, and is being featured in Caravan media
reporting.

Come to the Belgrade Pavilion and see a live vocal performance of this
exciting Serbian contribution to Toronto's Olympic Dream!  (You can
download the song at www.torontosong.com)

As always, the Belgrade Pavilion will be serving excellent food and drink.
You will be sure to enjoy plenty of wonderful Serbian hospitality!

All of you are cordially invited to visit the Belgrade Pavilion and share
in a true Serbian celebration of life!  "No one has what the Serbians
have"...and that's especially true when it come to food, song, dance...and
to having a great time!!!

Zhiveli!

Miles Milos Smoljo
Your Master of Ceremonies
Belgrade Pavilion, Caravan 2001

P.S.  Please send this email to all those who would like to come out and
share a drink and song with the Toronto Serbian community!

                                    Serbian News Network - SNN

                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                    http://www.antic.org/

Одговори путем е-поште