STOP NATO: ¡NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

[Via... http://www.egroups.com/group/Communist-Internet ]
.
.

Greetings one and all,

Firstly many thanks to Housmans Peace Resource Project
for reminding me of this important posting below.

Secondly, while striving to keep an open mind even
7 days before the British electorate
cast their vote I am compelled to ask if, in the form of
Helen John we have discovered one western politician upon
whom we can wholeheartedly place our confidence?

Should that be the case shall we proffer our unreserved support?

Should we present the case to others further afield?

Democratically,

Bill.