STOP NATO: ¡NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
     1.  Fill in the brief application
     2.  Receive approval decision within 30 seconds
     3.  Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no
annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

Rugovo's proposal that an Albanian governed Kosovo should be
a member of the OSCE, which is described as "a human rights
watchdog" is intruiging - and probably prophetic. Certainly,
it offers small comfort to Kosovo's non-Albanian minorities.
Because, whatever else they may be - "watchdogs" are most
definitely not noted for their even-handed benevolence...
but only to the hand(s) that feed them!

JJ

>From: Predrag Tosic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>