From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "STOP NATO: ¡NO PASARAN!" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 14:16
Subject: Re: You have been added to STOP NATO: ¡NO PASARAN!
[WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK]

STOP NATO: ¡NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
     1.  Fill in the brief application
     2.  Receive approval decision within 30 seconds
     3.  Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no
annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

Dear Friends,

My normal email address, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, is
suspiciously "out of storage quota" since yesterday evening. If
some of you have sent me any message to the former, please
accept my apologies and feel free to use this address to contact
me. I have not heard a word from my ISP technical support yet. I
expect it to be a temporary problem only.

Regards,
Francisco Javier Bernal,
List Manager