STOP NATO: ¡NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
     1.  Fill in the brief application
     2.  Receive approval decision within 30 seconds
     3.  Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no
annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

It is good to know that our representatives at the UN have finally found a way to
sooth their conscience as they go about finding  even more ways to starve the Iraqis.
I am sure we all are eager
to find out which song the Irish delegate will choose! - Sandeep