From: "John Jay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >
To: frank <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> , [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TW] FW: We don't know if there were women and children, we just blew them up
Date: Thu, Jun 7, 2001, 11:22 am

Quite right... I do that all the time - especially
whenever mainstream Western "news" sources
suddenly begin piling up glaringly one-sided
tales of internal aggravation or civil strife
in some part of the world where the USA (and
Britain) are itching to intervene... Or when they
start media-borne character-assassinations of
foreign political figures they want their own
public to believe are baby-eating monsters...

When that happens, don't you just know they're
conditioning people to accept and support the
inevitable...?

Like Kosovo, in 1998/99... Like Milosevic, right now!

What's the matter - do you now suspect some of
us are spreading this long-concealed account of
American and British war-crimes, brutality and
selective double-standards, simply in order to
prepare as many people as possible to accept and
support a reversal of that trend...? Is that what
you think...?

Damn-right we are...!!!

JJ