STOP NATO: ¡NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
     1.  Fill in the brief application
     2.  Receive approval decision within 30 seconds
     3.  Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no
annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

Dear John,
          Right on the mark. What NATO candidates
Estonia and Latvia have done - and continued a full
decade after becoming independent - is the equivalent
of Yugoslavia having denied citizenship and its rights
(to vote, to have a passport and be able to travel
abroad, perhaps to own and transfer property, etc.) to
anyone in the country who wasn't ethnic Serbian or
Orthodox Christian, as that's what the two Baltic
states are explicitly doing in their own manner.
Again, with the full blessings of NATO and the EU.
Or, to pick up on your point, to have denied
citizenship to any ethnic Albanians who had not been
born in the country before 1940.
In a real sense Estonia and Latvia have set up
something worse than apartheid: Russian speakers (over
30% of the population in both nations)aren't
second-class citizens - they're not citizens at all.
Again and again and again, the New Order is not new at
all. This is exactly what Hitler and his allies did to
Jews, Roma and others.
But this time it's 'humanitarian,' so the
cosmopolitan, human rights-friendly Western elite has
no problem with it. Besides, Russians, you know....