Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:06 -0400
From: Q&A <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: What Would You Like To Ask the Head of NATO: Lord George Robertson?

Q&A at 1930 GMT
on 21 June 2001

>> Email: Q&[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> Fax: 404-827-4056
>> Chat: http://CNN.com/Q&A opens 30 minutes before each live show

Hello Everyone

On the show today we have Lord George Robertson, the Secretary
General of NATO. I'm planning to speak to him about the latest
deadlock in Macedonia and what can be done. But beyond that
there's plenty of issues to talk about with him: meeting George
W. Bush, the missile defense shield, Europe's proposed rapid
reaction force.....the list goes on.

I'm also curious what it was like for Robertson to grow up
on a remote Scottish island, and how he is adjusting to his
most recent role as head of NATO?

Also in today's show we'll debate nuclear energy as a source
of power. Did you know it could help the environment because
it doesn't produce carbon gases. Seventy seven percent of
France's power comes from this source.

But on the other hand who can forget disasters like Three Mile
Island and Chernobyl.  I was in Bulgaria at the time of Chernobyl
and it is etched on my memory.

So as Germany moves to end nuclear energy, while the U.S. proposes
reviving it -- what do you think of nuclear energy? Vote in
our quick poll: http://www.cnn.com/q&a

Regards

Ralitsa

Read our privacy guidelines at: