annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

In a message dated 21/06/01 23:55:57 Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<< Subj:     san: Please respond to this!
 Date:  21/06/01 23:55:57 Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Louis Proyect)
 Sender:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Dear Friends,

 I know that we are all subject to all sorts of appeals for help, and we
 certainly understand that many are stretched in many directions, but for
 those so inclined, the Blackfoot Nation appeals to all for assistance to
 conduct our Tribunal examining alleged genocidal policies and acts by the
 governments of the United States and Canada and by certain named Churches
 (Anglican, United, Catholic, Mormons, Presbyterians etc) against Blackfoot
 People in the United States and Canada.

 This Tribunal will be conducted by the four principal Bands of the
 Blackfoot Nation (Siksika, Akainaa, Apatohsipiikani and Amskaapipiikani)
 on July 1-4, 2001 at a traditional Blackfoot encampment at Brocket,
 Alberta. Representatives of the UN will be observing. Because the
 unemployment rates are close to 90% on all Blackfoot
 Reserves/Reservations, and because Blackfoot in Canada live on around $280
 (Canadian) per month, the necessary costs of the Tribunal will be borne by
 al members but will also constitute a real hardship for many who live on
 next to nothing.

 For the above-mentioned reasons, the Blackfoot Nation sends this appeal
 for anyone so moved to help with a donation to cover some of the costs of
 this significant and unprecedented (for a Nation) Tribunal. Not one cent
 will be wasted or used for any purpose other than the direct and necessary
 costs of this Tribunal. For those who have been invited and cannot attend,
 a donation might be as way to have your presence felt.

 If anyone is moved to make a donation, and we do understand that many
 cannot donate or are just subject to too many appeals for donations that
 are hard to prioritize, the following information will help you as to
 where to send any donations:

 Blackfoot Nation Fund
 Pincher Creek Credit Union Ltd.
 750 Kettle Street
 Pincher Creek,  Alberta, Canada T0K 1W0
 Blackfoot Nation Account Number: 6122345
 for wiring donations:  Transit Number:  899 (Bank) 01529

 Thank you all for reading this and please pass this appeal on to all of
 the lists on which you participate even if unable to make a donation. All
 on this list are invited to our Tribunal and please contact me for further
 info. As is the Blackfoot way, we will feed and house all who attend.

 Jim Craven
 Blackfoot Nation

 Louis Proyect