STOP NATO: ¡NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Start Your Own FREE Email List at http://www.listbot.com/links/joinlb

The NATO puppets just have verified their "democracy" and "legality".
They openly breached the law, as NATO did by bombing Yugoslavia. Those
puppets just finished the NATO's work. But now I hope our people can see
clearly for whom they have voted in September. Shame on them.

> >In a message dated 28/06/01 14:31:36 Eastern Daylight Time,
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> >
> ><< It seems to be true, but who knows. I see Koshtunitsa/Djindjich plans
> very
> >clear: the Yugoslav people didn't want to swallow that and the
> concentrations
> >against the government were getting bigger day after day. Now, the people
> >will have to get to terms with the event and the situation will cool down.
> >The government knew it. If they had waited longer, it was its end. Now that
> >the reason of the crisis is a thousand of miles away, the people will get
> >quieter, or at least this is what they expect them to do.
> >
> > It was also a show of strenght: "we can do -and will do- whatever we like,
> >even with or without the parliament approval, and the International
> Community
> >will applaude us". And if the parliament complain, they can get away with
> >some action 'a la Yeltsin' that will be of course blessed by the Supreme
> Boss.
> >
> > Sorry to say that, but Yugoslavia has become a Banana Republic.
> >
> > In solidarity,
> > Javier
> >  >>

ANDREJ TISMA is Novi Sad (Yugoslavia) based artist, art critic and
curator. Since the early '70s mail-artist and networker. Founder of
The Institute for the Spreading of Love (1991) and Embargo Art
campaign (1992). Since 1997 web.artist and activist.
HOMEPAGE: http://aaart.tripod.com/