STOP NATO: ¡NO PASARAN! - HTTP://WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK

Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
     1.  Fill in the brief application
     2.  Receive approval decision within 30 seconds
     3.  Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no
annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

  The more I read these whitewashed, dispatches the crazier I get...