Oh yeah, I forgot.  I should have just labelled this thread DFL pedigree.
Sorry Ortega campaign headquarters.  I suppose that means you have to put
another RAH RAH post on the list.

Seems like every time M_ _ _ r  K _ _ _ y's name is mentioned on this list the
Ortega folks demand equal time.  Go for it!

Tell Rafael to come to Golden Thyme and have coffee with me and I'll write
something about him on the list then he won't have to feel left out.  I had
coffee down there with ex-Chief Finney yesterday.  (We really don't hate each
other, Tim.)   I've also met Anne Carroll down there too and lots of other
people.

Renée Jenson
Como