Bob,

As Brian said well, the value of this endorsement is
in the eye of the beholder.  Some people will follow
it, others will not.  To each their own.

Personally, I wish the City of Saint Paul could do
more to increase state funding for education.
Teachers are one of the first things I would spend
more money on.

I appreciate the willingness of the Teacher's Union to
endorse ahead of the DFL.  Their endosement makes me
feel that much more confident that I'm backing the
right candidate.

I would encourage other list members to support Tom
Goldstein for Saint Paul School Board.

Matt Flory
Mac Groveland

http://mail.yahoo.com