Hi,

My name is Sanidhya, and I am Masters student at IIIT Hyderabad. I have
been working in the area of OS and Virtualization from the past two and
half years.

This year, I am interested in participating in Google Summer of Code and I
came across 'strace' which I happen to use regularly. I have gone through
the project ideas and I am particularly interested in 'Comprehensive test
suite' and 'Multi-OS and multiarch continuous test infrastructure'. What I
think is that they both complement each other and I would definitely like
to pursue these.

I have just started looking at the code-base. But, I shall be grateful if
anyone can give me some pointers about the parsers.

Thanks,
Sanidhya