> There was also similar code in the LTP project (as opposed to sandbox?)
Yes, I worked with the LTP and commited the tests to my repo [1]. The
script that starts testing is (surprisingly):
strace/qemu_multiarch_testing/start-tests.sh

with no args it just tests in the actual architecture and with some
syscall tests I choosed from LTP. The script clones ltp from its repo
and the tests executed are the ones passed in the
strace/qemu_multiarch_testing/strace_tests file.
I was thinking about passing the syscalls on the argument but I
realized it could be a very large command if many syscalls wanted to
be tested. I guess a file containing them is easier to handle. This
file has to match the LTP format [2].
Currently, for simplicity, just working for x86_64.

[1] http://sourceforge.net/u/eds000n/strace/ci/master/tree/
[2] http://ltp.sourceforge.net/documentation/how-to/ltp.php#_3.4