This could be because there is no constructor in FileBean that takes
just a single string.  The constructors are:

public FileBean(File file, String contentType, String originalName);
public FileBean(File file, String contentType, String originalName,
String charset);

So now I guess the question is more: how are you compiling code that
has a call to new FileBean(String)?

-t