http://www.exttld.com/

Haven't used it but looks promising

George

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gregg
Bolinger
Sent: 18 April 2008 15:28
To: Stripes Users List
Subject: Re: [Stripes-users] Suggestions for a good widget framework
forSTRIPES

Stripes is an action based framework and doesn't really support a
widget/component idiom outside of writing a custom JSP tag.  Feel free
to do so. :)  There are tons of JSP tags out on the web including that
might provide what you are looking for.  One example of such a list is
here:

http://www.jspin.com/home/tags/customta

I use JQuery and it provides some really nice plugins that might get
what you are after as well with the added bonus of being all ajaxy and
what not.  If you are looking for something more integrated with the
framework then Stripes probably isn't the kind of framework you are
looking for.

Gregg

Zenin, Ruslan wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Can anyone suggest a good component/widget framework that I can use
with Stripes? What other Stripes folks use for widgets?
> I looked at Click: http://click.sourceforge.net/
<https://webmail.bearingpoint.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://click
.sourceforge.net/>  but it looks like it has its own MVC framework that
overlaps with Stripes.

> What I'm after is the actual web components/widgets library (I liked
> Click's widgets - but they are embedded into the framework) My basic
widgets that want to have:

> - HTML Grid (with Paging, Sorting, Table Decorators and optional rows
> filtering)
> - Tree control
> - Menu control
> - Tabbed control
> - Charting control
>
> Of course there is always an option to build your own
> controls/widgets... ;)
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards,
> Ruslan

> ***************************** The information in this email is
> confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by
anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to
the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies
thereof from your system.

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.