Hi !

I'm trying to write my first interceptor with stripes 1.5.

My interceptor needs to run "inside" Stripersist:
I want to activate hibernate statistics in requestInit after Stripersist has
initialized the session, and log the statistics before Stripersist closes
the session.

Here is the annotion I used:
@Intercepts({LifecycleStage.RequestInit,
LifecycleStage.ResolutionExecution} )

If I don't specify the interceptors in web.xml, the are called in the wrong
order (mine before stripersist).
If I specify the order in web.xml, I get this warning :
Interceptor class org.stripesstuff.stripersist.Stripersist is configured to
run more than once for RequestComplete, which is right.
Did I miss something ?

Lionel