Does anyone use Maven 2?  I recently found it has a project template
system "archetype:generate" which does not include any type of Stripes
projects.    I am thinking, when 1.5 finalizes, of making an archetype
for a few different types of Stripes projects:

1. Stripes alone (nothing else)
2. Stripes with Freemarker and Hibernate
3. Stripes with Freemarker and DataNucleus (formerly called JPOX [LOVE IT!])

Is there any interest in this plus corresponding instructions in the
user section of the StripesFramework.org site?  Are there other Stripes
+ something projects I should probably consider for maven archetypes?

As a side note, while looking into this I was glad to find the jar
dependencies for 1.5 have streamlined.  I remember looking at a 1.5 svn
trunk and noticing odd dependencies like slf4j and a few others which at
that time made little sense to me.  As for the newest Developer's
release it looks great to have only 3 key dependencies where anything
else is totally at the programmer's discretion.

Regards,
David G. Friedman