Hi ...

Apologies if this has been asked before.   My problem:  I really like
how stripes will bind deeply to objects that are attributes of my
action bean.  However in some cases it makes the parameter string very
long or verbose if the property I'm binding to has a long name.

Eg:
class Foo implements ActionBean {

  Bar aRatherLongNameForABar;

}

Now every parameter binding to the 'Bar'  has to be prefixed with the
very long name.  Is there a way to map it to a different name or even
omit it completely (so unprefixed parameters would get bound to the
aRatherLongNameForABar object)?

I know this may seem petty, but I keep running into cases where I have
to expose actions as an API to another person and I'd like to present
to them the simplest possible thing while maintaining the clearest
possible names in my own internal code.   So I'm just wondering if
this is possible!

Cheers & thanks in advance ...

Simon.