Another newbie question.

I would like to use Stripes but my application needs to have full control over
the URL. Some of the action beans can map ok using the UrlBinding but some will
require code to analyze the URL to determine which action bean should be called.
My gut feeling is that Stripes has a way for me to do this but I could use some
pointing in the right direction. Here are some URL examples:

/clinic - this can map with @UrlBinding

/dalmation/female/fred
/labador+retriever/male/brown  -  need these to map to same action bean
/cocker-spaniel/steve/update

There might be hundreds of different first parameters in the URL that need to
map to the same action bean.

Thanks,
Randy