From: CN Yee [mailto:yeec...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 7:24 AM
To: stripes-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Stripes-users] Problems with @ValidationMethod

Hi Marcus,

What I did was like the following, syntax could be a bit off:

public Resolution save() {
    ... check for error...
    if (errorFound) {
        SimpleError error = new SimpleError("Error found!");
        getContext().getValidationErrors().addGlobalError(error);
        SimpleMessage msg = new SimpleMessage("Double check");
        getContext().getMessages.add(msg);
        return new ForwardResolution(VIEW);
    }
}

Sorry I am using gmail to post the reply - I could not figure out how to place
my message under yours.

Regards,
Yee