I am using a <stripes:link> tag to create links to different actionBeans and
have a question.  I want to get rid of the jsessionId param that gets put into
the url.

The first time I hit the site, the url in the address bar is fine - no
jsessionId.  The problem is that all of my links that used a <stripes:link> tag
have the jsessionId in the url.  Functionally the app still works with this in
it but we would like to have very clean urls without that in there.  Does anyone
know of a way to get rid of this behavior? I am running JBoss 4.0.4GA.