Hi Richard,

> Whats your experience using Spring?

I'm no expert since it's always the architects who put everything in place. But
I'm working to change that!

> What I don't like at Spring is that you
> have to bind every bean that you want to
> inject. I also don't like the XML file
> cause of refactoring and usability (auto
> completition) problems.

I'm sure Spring has a way to auto detect (through annotations?) the beans you
want to inject but I'm not sure how this would work with injecting the Service
layer into Stripes. As a start it would be great to declare only the Service
layer beans so the stripes @SpringBean works like it does, then have the DAO
layer auto-discovered and injected into the relavent Service layer beans.

> I use guice instead of Spring.

Slowly but surely I'm showing the architects in my company that they should be
using Stripes. Once I get them onboard, I'll work on getting other stuff
accepted.

Cheers,

DJDaveMark

_