Hi Joao,

Re:

> I'm looking for ways to implement a keep me
> logged in feature on a Stripes application

Why not just stick the user in the session? You can have the user login however
you like, and get the user from the database for eg. If the user in the session
is null, you redirect to the login page.

The stripes book has a nice interceptor implementation for doing this  ;o)
http://www.stripesframework.org/display/stripes/Intercept+Execution
http://www.pragprog.com/titles/fdstr/stripes

Here are some extracts from the Stripes book :

Creating Forms
http://media.pragprog.com/titles/fdstr/forms.pdf

Using Built-in Validations
http://media.pragprog.com/titles/fdstr/validations.pdf