Hello list,

it seems I don't understand the standard DateTypeConverter correctly.
What do I have to specify in my resource bundle to get my user inputs
correctly parsed?

The input should allow the following formats: "HH:mm - dd.MM.yyyy",
"HH:mm dd.MM.yyyy", "HH:mm ddMMyyyy"

1.)
@Validate(required = true, converter = DateTypeConverter.class)
private Date myDate;

2.)
<stripes:text name="myDate" formatPattern="HH:mm - dd.MM.yyyy" />

3.)
stripes.dateTypeConverter.formatStrings= ?
stripes.dateTypeConverter.preProcessPattern= ?

Thanks