If you have the zip file in RAM you can construct a ByteArrayInputStream();

something like this:

      byte a[]= "foo".getBytes();
      ByteArrayInputStream i = new ByteArrayInputStream(a);
      return new StreamingResolution("application/zip", i);

If the file is static and stored within the web app, you may just be able to make a ForwardResolution() assuming the mime type is mapped.

The documentation provides a nice example showing to really stream the content using an inner class:

http://stripes.sourceforge.net/docs/current/javadoc/net/sourceforge/stripes/action/StreamingResolution.html

return new StreamingResolution("text/xml") {
    public void stream(HttpServletResponse response) throws Exception {
        response.getOutputStream().write(...);
    }
}.setFilename("your-filename.xml");

In this case, you can write the bytes of the zip file using:
response.getOutputStream().write(...);