We have run the example.war on tomcat 5.5 successfully. But we have to
migrate our existing application developed on stripes1.4 to stripes 1.5
using weblogic 9.2. So we need to run this example.war on weblogic 9.2 just
to check if weblogic supports stripes 1.5. But it seems from the error logs
that problem is with Stripes 1.5 not able to load stripes.tld in weblogic
environment.