Hi everyone,
its a noob question but something is getting me out of the correct path.

I need to internationalize a page, the user will see an English or German
phrase according to the language choosen by clicking a flag: he clicks a
flag, my UserData bean fills its "choosenlocale" field with the selected
Locale and the jsp renders itself in the correct language... beautiful but
it doesnt work.

The problem is that Stripes tags pick the locale in this way:
Locale locale = getPageContext().getRequest().getLocale();
(line 250 of InputTagSupport.java) -  regardless of the Locale stored in my
UserData bean.

Now, i know that it is something about LocalePicker, but i cant really
understand what to do to with this.

I wrote this in web.xml

<init-param>
    <param-name>LocalePicker.Locales</param-name>
    <param-value>en,de</param-value>
</init-param>

and then hoped to get my bundles (StripesResources.properties and
StripesResources_de.properties) work... nothing changes, English shown
everytime since my browser sends "en" as lang...

please help me
ty in advance

mirko