Indeed, it is the total size of the request data, including all
uploaded files, request parameters, request headers. This is a
limitation of the HTTP specification. Before processing a request, the
only information that’s available is the total size of the request
data.

Cheers,
Freddy
http://www.stripesbook.com

-
- I think the Stripes documentation (the wiki) answers this pretty
- clearly - the limit is on the overall size of the POST.
-
- On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 7:43 AM, Mike McNally <emmecin...@...-