From: Nick Stuart [mailto:nstu...@speranzasystems.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 9:53 AM
To: Stripes Users List
Subject: Re: [Stripes-users] Testing File uploads

Answering my own question here, I made a simple file bean converter in my test
packages that converts strings to file beans! Yeah for extensions and
flexibility. Of course, you never want to put this type of converter into
production as it would be dangerous to be able to turn any string parameter
passed in into a file.....