Hi,
I have a question why ActionBeanContext.getSourcePageResolution() returns a
resolution pointing to a JSP page instead of ActionBean.
Is there any good reason for that?

What will happen if I override this method to return a resolution to
ActionBean?
It would be more useful for me.

I have this problem:
I have two ActionBeans, lets say FirstActionBean and SecondActionBean.
When a form in a JSP page generated by FirstActionBean is handled by
SecondActionBean there is a problem with validation.
If validation fails, the browser will get the same page but with an error
message.
But there is a problem: in the first case the JSP generating the page used
FirstActionBean and in the second it used SecondActionBean.

I think overriding of ActionBeanContext.getSourcePageResolution() would
resolve this problem but I'm not sure if it's the right way.
Is there another elegant solution how to handle this problem?

Thanks
Honza