Alamgir,

Thanks for the link. I looked at the project however the overview tells me very little:

"Rayures is a library that makes developing web applications with Stripes even more enjoyable. The View module provides integration with Velocity, and many conveniences, while the Test makes it easier to set up an automated test environment with TestNG."

Unfortunately there is a lot of subjective talk in that overview... .

Why is it better than "JSPs and built-in TLDs"?

Thanks,

--Nikolaos

Alamgir Kahn wrote:
Freddy Daoud <xf2...@...> writes:
+1 for Velocity. I've used it a lot over the years and more recently I
beat the crap out of it, using and abusing it for purposes that were
never in its job description, and it responded like a champ without
complaining.

As an aside, I'm going to post a link here to Freddy's Rayures project that integrates Velocity for its View module:

    http://www.stripesbook.com/rayures.html