Hi Erkan,

Am 09.06.2010 14:30, schrieb Erkan Kör:
> I have an action bean with the @SessionScope annotation. In the
> ActionBean constructor I do few initializations. When I now login to
> my app it does 3 ajax calls to the action bean (almost concurrently).
> But somehow the constructor is called 3 times. But when my frontend
> calls the methods one after another it works.

I think that you don't pass any session parameters with your AJAX calls,
so there is no chance to save and retrieve the action bean from your
existing session. Later on, when you call explicit methods by using the
usual request/response cycle, your request contains a cookie wirh your
session id, so the session-scoped action bean can be reused.

HTH,
Marcus