On 07/13/2010 08:22 AM, Lev wrote:
> hi,
>
> would anybody happen to know how to recreate (drop, then
> create) a database with stripersist?
>
> further, do you know how to drop/create a specific table
> within a database?
>
> i'm using hibernate with stripersist.

Do you want to change the structure of the table at runtime? If you do
not want to change the structure you could use a simple truncate query.

I use this property in my persistance.xml to update tables when I deploy
my application:

<!-- e.g. validate | update | create | create-drop -->
<property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="update" />

> thank you for you help,
> lev

Thomas