Greetings, experts!

I created one of those registration pages, where one selects an image, a
passphrase, and a answers a couple of questions from pre-populated lists.
There is also validation to make sure that the selection is made. When
validation fails, for example, passphrase is not entered, the page is
redisplayed with the the offending field and the message, but that is the
only element on that page. All the images, question list, radio buttons are
not redrawn :-(. All the elements are generated from the class in the action
bean, including the images, which are dynamically generated by the method
returning a StreamingResolution.
What might be the reason for the loss of page elements? I hope this can be
answered in general, without looking at the code details.
TIA.

-a

--
Aaron Stromas