Here's the 1st test!  Lets see how many people get involved...

I've created a Google Group for people to discuss the creation of a new website
for Stripes:

    http://groups.google.com/group/stripeswebsite

I've done this to leave a lot of back and forth re the Stripes website off the
main list.  We can always update the list as to progress, milestones,
achievements, etc.

***Anyone that's interested in helping with the new website: demos, blog posts,
design, site architecture, content, etc., please join!***

Who's with me?!