From: Mike McNally [mailto:emmecin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 1:19 PM
To: Stripes Users List
Subject: Re: [Stripes-users] How to get JSP output as a HTML stream for AJAX?

That's quite possible, and extremely common. The server-side (Stripes) code
really doesn't need to know that it's responding to an AJAX request; it just
forwards to the JSP as usual. The client-side code just does exactly what you
describe with the new content.

Using a client-side framework (Dojo, Prototype, jQuery, whatever) makes this
considerably easier.

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 12:12 PM, derrickaw