We have multiple test cases where we are using UrlBinding with 1.5 and
everything works perfect.

Here is an example of one of our bindings

@UrlBinding("/admin/product/{$event}/{product.id}")

All versions (1.5.1, 1.5.2, 1.5.3) work fine outside of the test
fixture.  It is only within a test using the MockRoundTrip where we
get the error.  The error is a validation error where it claims to
have a conversion issue where the replacement parts are ["Product Id",
"{product.id}"].  We get this when passing in a parameter or not.

I did find the following change from 1.5 to 1.5.1 that might have
something to do with it.

http://www.stripesframework.org/jira/browse/STS-592

Nathan