From: Rick Grashel [mailto:rgras...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 11:07 AM
To: Stripes Users List
Subject: Re: [Stripes-users] Source forge description: It's stripey and
itdoesn't suck

IMHO, having the same tagline as another extremely popular web-based
project/product probably isn't the best thing to do here.  Do people think we
really need a cute tagline here?

Something like:  Stripes - Easy Web Application Framework for Java

I just don't if it really needs to be "cutesy".

-- Rick

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 10:51 AM, gshegosh