Samuel,

I am very much in favour of Maven on any project to the point that I have been very vocal about Stripes and Maven support.

However, I would agree with Ben that for 1.5.4 that we just keep things as they are. In fact, I think 1.5.4 has stewed long enough and should be officially released as we are approaching a year since the release of 1.5.3. As I have mentioned a number of times "perception" is key in software IMHO and a release of 1.5.4 trumps internal project changes - at least for me.

Speaking of which:

Ben: Any idea when 1.5.4 will be released? It contains a lot of key fixes and it has baked long enough? No???

--Nikolaos

Samuel Santos wrote:
Ben,

Consider this as an excuse to optimize our code structure ;)

Cheers,

--
Samuel Santos
http://www.samaxes.com/