Hi,

So I figured out a solution to the problem:

<s:hidden name="authorId"></s:hidden>
<s:hidden name="id"></s:hidden>
<s:hidden name="titleUrlified"></s:hidden>

At first I thought it would be nice to force Stripes to build the
complete @UrlBinding i.e. it is already obviously consulting the
@UrlBinding to produce "/article" but understand why it isn't so. Even
in my case above I didn't want "event" to be the same so I guess this
offers the most flexibility... because how far do you go in binding
parameters is not black & white.

Cheers,

--Nikolaos