Whaow cool!
Thanks, Remi :)
This is going to be fun.... :)

Cheers
Søren

Den 21/12/2010 13.50 skrev "VANKEISBELCK Remi" <r...@rvkb.com>:

Hi

Yes I understand : I hate to write Java code, so I'm Groovy-ing whenever I
can as well :)

If you use maven, you have almost nothing to do in order to integrate groovy
compilation : there's the gmaven plugin that does it all. It hooks in the
maven lifecycle to do the mixed java/groovy compilation for you. I'm using
it a lot, works great overall.

You just need to define the dep to groovy and configure gmaven plugin, like
this :
https://github.com/vankeisb/woko2/blob/master/pom.xml

Cheers

Remi