Awesome Ben.  I do most of the releases for the MyBatis.org team.  We
have almost the exact same setup so if you are looking for help let me
know.

With the new release process we have really adapted a release early
and often approach.  Our community is really loving it.  Even if it is
only a few bugs fixes we push out a release.  Out team runs into the
same priority issue with real life, but the quick releases seem to
really help portray our progress to our users.

Thanks for all the hard work!