From: Freddy Daoud [mailto:xf2...@fastmail.fm]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 8:10 AM
To: Stripes Users List
Subject: Re: [Stripes-users] decode

+1 on Apache Shiro, it's a good alternative.
Thanks Janne for the writeup!

Cheers,
Freddy

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 15:03 +0200, "Janne Jalkanen"
<janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com> wrote:

> BTW, this reminds me... If your Stripes app needs security, using
Apache

------

------
> Gaining the trust of online customers is vital for the success of any
> company
> that requires sensitive data to be transmitted over the Web.   Learn
how
> best implement a security strategy that keeps consumers' information
> secure
> and instills the confidence they need to proceed with transactions.
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnl

------
Gaining the trust of online customers is vital for the success of any
company
that requires sensitive data to be transmitted over the Web.   Learn how
best implement a security strategy that keeps consumers' information
secure
http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnl

Barclays             www.barclaycardus.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity who is the intended recipient. Unauthorized use of this information is
prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender by
replying to this message and delete this material from any system it may be on.